Popular Posts

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello everybody, it has been a while!

This is a photo of Elizabeth at Christmas time. She is getting big, crawling, and talking up a blue streak.

Hi everybody. Sorry it has been a while since I last updated this blog. I have been busy working nights, which has finally come to an end until the Christmas reset in October. Home Depot has just had us reset the new spring patio reset, nice patio sets and grills.


Work is going well. I have to be at work at 4 am Monday to help clean up Vero to get ready for the 2 day garden road show, one day indoors, one day out. I will not be attending the show, it is for the garden part of our group, I am in hardware. I will be working in the Merritt Island store for the 2 days to cover for the garden associates from the store.


I am excited, I will be flying home on the 27th to help Diane and John drive back to Florida so I will be in town for only an hour. I will get to see some of the family for a short time, get my fill of the cold and snow, then get back to the warmth of Florida. Did I say warmth, LOL, it has been in the low 30's and one night in the 20's last week. The day times last week was only in the 50's. At least this week we will be in the 70's and 80's all week long, and I can not wait.


Well, NASCAR has started again, thank goodness. I really missed it. Tonight is the Shootout, which should be exciting.


I am also looking for a house. I have checked into renting, but have decided it was cheaper to buy. The ones with low prices are going like hot cakes, so my real estate agent has to get me out quickly to see them before they go under contract. Wish me luck in the house hunting.


If you have written to me via email, I am sorry I have not written back as of yet. I will be doing some letters soon, so expect to see them in the email box. Please contact me and let me know what is going on.


Well, the race is about to start and I have been looking forward to watching it. I hope everyone is doing well.


As always, I hope everyone stays healthy, happy, and safe. You all are always on my mind and in my thoughts.



No comments: