Popular Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday June 17, 2007


What a beautiful day today. A little warm, 85, but mostly sunny. A lot of dark clouds passing over head, but no rain.

I got a lot accomplished this weekend, new soffet and fascia on the garage and I built 2 fence panels, 4x8. I need to build a 3x8 for by the pool filter, the 4x8 is too big, as you can see in the picture.
I have a lot to do before Thursday, Joe and the kids will be home, and Chris and Kim will be up later. I am going to try to have everything done before they get here. I have to paint the soffet and fascia on the garage and the new overhang soffet on the side of the garage. A little more cleaning up of the extra stuff lying around, and water all the flowers since we have had no rain and everything is dry.
Sue is busy trying to get ready for the graduation party on Saturday. She is busy cleaning, painting, putting carpet down, you name it she is doing it.
Well, it is back to work tomorrow again. I only have to work Mon-Wed. I took Thursday and Friday off. Thursday will be for cutting grass and trimming, and any last minute things. I still have to make up 1 hr for Thursday, no biggy.
Everyone have a good evening and remember to keep Dr. Backorik in your prayers, she is still recovering in ICU from the fall from her horse. Hopefully they will be removing her chest tube today and she will start her recovery from the collapses lung.
Pray for a safe journey for Joe, Chris and Kim and John, Nancy the the grand babies.
Everyone is in my prayers and on my mind. Love and friendship to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Can't wait to visit.... See ya soon!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog! Can't wait to visit! See ya soon!
Kim