Popular Posts

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday June 10, 2007

Hi everyone! This is my first post. It has been an exciting time around here. Getting the gardens in, getting the pool ready for swimming and waiting for Chris, Kim, Kiersten, and David along with Joseph to come upstate. It has been a long time since they have been at the house. Everyone is coming for Jon and Heathers wedding on the 22ed.

Another exciting event coming up on the same day is Shelly is graduating! I am so excited. I have dreamed about this since she started school. She is now a grown woman and graduating high school. It will be a very busy night since she is graduating at 7, the wedding is at 7 and I was invited to both. I am going to her graduation first, then to the reception.

Nancy's gardens look fantastic, all the flowers are beautiful. John is adding to his garden layout of trains.

Tomorrow it is back to work. Four long days then my half day again. I always look forward to Fridays!

No comments: