Popular Posts

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Autumn Photo's

I really hope you enjoy the following photo's. While driving home today I noticed the color of the tree's had come to life.
This was taken at the corner of 205 and 23 looking north on 205.
This is the entrance to the Soccer Hall of Fame, Oneonta, NY. This complex is about a mile and a half from the house.
This is the Hall of Fame. The trees in the backround are really blooming. This picture does not do it justice.
You can see the mountain in the backround and the color just jumping out. Meanwhile, the kids are practicing on the Bettiol field on the soccer complex.
I hope you enjoyed some of the photo's. I have them in my photo gallery for downloading if you wish. I hope to get some more tomorrow on my way home. I saw a grouping of trees that will take your breathe away.
Best wishes to all. You are in my thoughts and prayers always.

No comments: