Popular Posts

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello Everyone!

This photo is from an e-mail I received, hope you enjoy it!

It is now Saturday, and the weather is holding out from raining. The sky has been mostly overcast, but the sun has been out about 45% of the day off and on. I really thought it was going to rain all day, but Mother Nature has blessed us with warm sunshine. I was able to get some of the sheets and blankets washed and hung out in the fresh air. With the wind and the sun going in and out, they dried pretty quickly.


I also washed the car, it was really dirty on the sides and back. I brought it home and wiped it down, now it looks new again. I did find some things that Otsego will need to care for when I bring it in for its first oil change. There is two small scratches (not deep) on the driver side back door and also on that door I found scratches on the window. I am very happy with the Vibe and would recommend it to anyone looking for a crossover vehicle. Ted Vernon was my salesman and he is very knowledgeable in the GM/Pontiac cars. He just made Salesman of the month.


Amy's contractions have stopped. She is having contractions infrequently right now. She and Jason are kind of ready to get things over with, but the baby will come when she is ready. Please keep them all in your prayers.




I have been thinking about Florida a lot lately. Warm weather, beaches, pool, sand, and times with good friends/family. I am missing Ron and Jenny and the times we spent together. I am so looking forward to vacation on June 26th. I have a count down going on my desktop, which is now at 7 weeks, 4 days, 12 minutes, and 23 seconds. It seems so far away, but hopefully the time will fly by.


Say a special prayer for Chris and Kim, they are on vacation and John and Nancy are watching the kids for them. Keep them in your prayers for safe travel, and bringing them home safely. Kiersten and David will have a great time with grandma and grandpa there with them.


Everything is getting green up here. The tree's are finally getting their leaves and the flowers are getting ready to bloom. I understand it is suppose to be warmer this week, keep your fingers crossed.


Well, it is time to let you go. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope the information keeps you informed on what is happening here.


I send my love to all and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: