Popular Posts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well, here she is.....

Family and Friends, I would like you to meet:

Elizabeth Eleanor Rose Bathen

Elizabeth Eleanor Rose Bathen

Born May 17, 2008

At 1816 (6:16 pm)

7 lbs 1.8 oz.19" long

How she got her name:

Elizabeth was after my moms middle name. Eleanor was after Jasons grandmother. Rose was after my Aunt Alice. These names were chosen after very special people, which makes Elizabeth a very special girl.

I would like everyone to wish both Amy and Jason the most sincere congratulations on the birth of their first daughter. Please say a special prayer for the entire family that God watches over them and guides them through their future life together as a family.

I want to wish all a good day and please stay happy, healthy and safe.

My thoughts and prayers to all.

No comments: