Popular Posts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well, I'm home again.


I took great photo's of the trip to and from, including some storm clouds we flew over on the way back to PA. I hope you all enjoy them.

I went in the pool the other day and John was playing with his destroyer. I took a movie of it with my camera and posted it in the photo gallery.

Work has been the same, attitudes continue as usual. I really wish people would be happy they have a job with the way this economy is right now. I go in happy and and the attitudes just bring everyone down. You would be surprised how a smile can brighten your day along with a hello.

I made it home again. I really had a great time down there. I look forward to returning again soon... I am hoping that some time, I can move down. Having a job would be the only way I would move unless another solution comes along. I felt so much better down there. The temperature does not swing like it does here in NY. Since coming home, my joints seem to be screaming. Well, for right now, I will remain here in NY, even though I long to be back in FL.

My diet is getting back on track again after vacation. I only have 1 more pound and I am back to were I was before vacation. Everyone's encouragement would be very welcome.

Well, I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers, especially Jenny. I hope she finds the job she seeks. The job she has right now is taking a really big toll on her. Please say an extra prayer for her to get the job she is seeking. Good luck Jenny, love and miss you.

I hope everyone is well. I have been thinking about you all often. Please stay healthy, happy, and safe. You will always remain in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: