Popular Posts

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello from Florida

I hope everyone had a good 4Th of July, I know I did. I hope all those traveling home, have a safe trip.

The time has gone by too fast for me. I am enjoying myself so much, I really do not want it to end. Everyone said that I would not like to weather because it is so hot down here. I know it is not the summer heat yet, but from what I have experienced so far(it has been in the 90's), I have really been comfortable. I think that the aspirin a day is part of the reason, but it is so nice not to hurt in the joints like I do in NY. Jenny was able to get a 4 day weekend, so we got to spend quality time together, all three of us, just hanging around the pool and enjoying each others company. Jenny and I did get out to the stores and did some window shopping. Ron took me along the river and what homes I saw, seven figure ones that is. I met some new friends, Pam and Skip. They are really nice people and I am glad to count them as friends. Debbie was over one night for dinner along with Skip and Pam and we enjoyed the dinner, laughter, and good company.

Fireworks were great here, and we did not even have to leave the house. Jenny, Ron, and I sat out on the corner of the house and we had beautiful fireworks all around. I wish I had taken my camera out and taken a few pictures, but when I sat down, I did not want to miss any of them. Ron went in, and Jenny and I continued to watch for about 25 more minutes. I was really glad we did not have to go anywhere. The next door neighbor had quite the display too. There were so many people out walking and standing in the streets watching, I was glad we just stayed home.

I have been threatened to be kidnapped and not returned to the airport tomorrow. LOL! Ron and Jenny really want me to stay, and I want to stay too. I told Ron and Jenny that I would stay if I could, but the need of being able to pay bills is the bummer. I would not mind moving down here at all, but the need for a job is the one hitch.

Shilo has become so affectionate since the last time I was down. She just loves to be hugged and kissed, and she loves to do the kissing too. Mojo was so happy to see me too, and I her. I really do miss my girls too, but Shelly has been taking care of them for me, Thanks Shelly.

I heard from Amy and the baby is now taking juice and cereal, with the Dr's. approval. I am so glad that all is coming together with their family.

I was so sorry to have missed Joe during the time he spent up in PA/NY. I have not seen him since Christmas, and that seemed forever ago. Joe, just know I miss you and wished I was there. I hope your birthday turned out to be great too. Everyone was so excited to plan that knight party for you. Joe drove his motorcycle up, just please be safe in driving home, I can not wait to see you again soon.

Well everyone, I just want to say hi. I will be doing my next post from home next week. Sorry there have not been too many photo's this time around, but that is just how things turned out. Love and miss you all, see you soon.

As always, please stay happy, healthy, and safe.

No comments: