Popular Posts

Sunday, February 17, 2008

DAYTONA!


The race season has finally started! With the duels over, and Jr. winning the Shoot Out and the first of the Duels, which allowed him to start 3rd in the 500, today’s race should be great. It will be a great season if he can keep it up. Go Jr.!

This has been a very interesting week. As I told you all a week ago, I was not feeling too well. It went down hill until I went to the Dr. on Monday. I was diagnosed as being on the verge of Bronchial Pneumonia. Antibiotics were the prescription. After a week on the Z-pak, I do feel a lot better. Still some rattling, but I am much better. I did return to work on Wednesday and have felt better with every day I got up and moved. Thanks to all who kept me in their prayers.

I really cannot say much else has happened all week long. A lot of resting after work, and not much else.

I am going to let everyone go for this week. I wish everyone a very safe, happy and healthy week and I will, as always, keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.


Love to all.

No comments: