Popular Posts

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend!


We are at Super Bowl weekend. In just one week the Shootout begins! What does that mean? It means that the NASCAR Season starts finally! It has been a long time coming and I anticipate a great season this year, especially since Jr. will be with his new ride, Hendrick. First it will be the shootout next week, then the twins on the 14, followed by the Daytona 5oo on Sunday the 17th. Go Jr!!!


Things have been interesting here over the past 36 hrs. We have had rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, you name it we had it. Everything is covered with Ice, which is just starting to melt since it is 34 degrees. The walking path is still slippery, but time should take care of that.


My week has been very uneventful! The only thing that has been good is that I passed my accounting class and am now waiting for my final grade from the system anaylsis class, I wish it did not take so long. Once I get the grade for that class, I can take my semester finals. Thanks to all of you who said an extra prayer for me, it really helped.


I spoke with Amy yesterday, she is now 6 months along and the baby is due on May 11. Her grandmother is having a shower for her dads side of the family in March and Diane is having a shower for her in April for everyone else. Her and Jason bought a monitor at Wal*Mart to hear the babies heart beat and they listen to it every night. The baby is kicking up a storm too. She said the the baby (a girl) is moving all the time. They are both getting so excited.


I hope everyone who is traveling tomorrow to spend time with friends during the game stay safe during the travels. Everyone enjoy the game, it looks to be fun and exciting.

A special Happy Birthday to Ron. Wish I was there to celebrate it with you and Jenny!

I send my love to all and wish everyone well.

As always you all remain in my thoughts and prayers. Be Safe.

No comments: