Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi

Returning flight just before landing in Albany.


Hi, everyone! Well, vacation is over. It seems like it was yesterday when it started. I had a great time, saw many wonderful sites, met wonderful people. I just had an all around great time!

On Tuesday, I met a wonderful woman and her daughter. Ron and Jenny invited Debbie and her daughter Chrissy over for dinner. We introduced ourselves and enjoyed a wonderful evening, talking and laughing about many of our life experiences. What a wonderful and very honest woman she is and her daughter Chrissy, what a beautiful girl, very well mannered, she should be very proud of her.

On Thursday, I went out to a S.O.F.A (Senior old fars Association), luncheon with Ron, Jenny was working. After the luncheon, Ron showed me around the shore. I saw million dollar homes, Jenny's old house, the house where Ron grew up, and his old condo. We visited with some friends and I saw the place where Jenny works. That night, Jenny, Ron, Debbie and I went out to dinner. We did a lot of talking and laughing, everyone seemed to be have such a great time.

I did do some swimming while I was there. The pool was in the mid 70's, but very comfortable. I even had company in the pool, mojo (Ron and Jenny's dog). She loves the water so. We played for quite a while. Friday, Ron went in after he and Jenny gave Shilo a bath, I followed and we convinced Jenny to join us. We all had a good time and spent the whole day together enjoying each others company. Friday and Saturday was so special, Jenny was off and I was able to visit with them both for 2 days.

Saturday was a great day too. I helped Ron build shelves in Jenny's office. You will never know how happy she was to get the shelves in for her books. It was so much fun! I really love to do things like that, especially when you see how much someone really appreciates it!

I was sad to leave on Sunday morning. A lot of tears were spilt and hugs I did not want to ever end.

Made it home uneventful. There are some photos of the flight home posted in the gallery.
Sue and Shelly picked me up at the airport. I was glad to be home, the girls were angry with me for quite a while, but I must thank Nancy and John for taking such good care of them for me. I was happy I did not have to worry about them. Thank you again Nancy and John!

It was back to work on Monday, same o, same o, wondering why I came back to the cold north and left the warm weather.

Saturday is Amy's baby shower at 1pm at the Fire House. I can not wait to see what she gets!
I will take lots of photo's and post them in the late afternoon so everyone can enjoy the party.


It is getting late and I am really tired. I will post over the weekend. Meanwhile, I bid everyone a safe and happy week.

Any one needing my email address: joannboman@stny.rr.com

As always, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay healthy, happy, and safe.

Love, Jo

No comments: