Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The time has come.


Well everyone, I have done it. I was offered a job in Florida and I accepted it. Yes, you read it right, I will be moving to Palm Bay, Florida on October 15th. I know it will be a big shock to a lot of people, but I decided I needed to do this for Joanne. It is time that Joanne starts to enjoy some living. I have new friends that are my age and I enjoy their company as they do mine. I will be 52 this year and it is time for changes, basically, to start a new chapter in my life. I have prayed every day that this would happen, and it did. The opportunity presented it-self, and I went for it. I am ecstatic, yet scared! So many emotions running through my head all at once, so many things to do, especially packing.


I will miss the family, but everyone seems to have busy lives now and they are always on the go. Family, extended families, etc. I will miss Christmas most of all. I so enjoy watching everyone open their gifts and watching their faces. Photo's taken of all the events that day and on Birthdays, Anniversary's, etc., I will miss all that. I will NOT miss the cold, shoveling the snow, and being charged to live in NY via taxes, and high prices for gas. I will miss the friendships I have forged over the years and the special friends that have forged a special place in my heart. I will have to enjoy these events now via OOVOO. It is a free video service. I can actually see peoples faces and talk with them live. I suggest that everyone download the program. I also have skype and a few other video services.


I hope everyone will wish me well on this adventure. I welcome you to come down and visit. As details roll in, I will keep you apprised of what is going on. Everyone stay well and safe. Please stay in touch and let me know what you think. More information will follow over the weekend.


As always, I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Love Jo

No comments: