Popular Posts

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!

This is a photo from the beach I took on vacation.


Today has started off very cold. High today will only be 24, with snow showers from today until the end of next week. I also see there is a winter storm watch in effect for Sunday afternoon until Monday at noon. It is going to be a mixed mess, dangerous driving. I will have to get up early Monday to head for work and take my time. Right now we have a dusting of snow on the ground. It was dark when I went out for the paper and the lights on the trees were still on. With the snow covering the trees and the lights on, it looks so peaceful.

Today is Amy and Jasons big day. They will be getting married at the Davenport Fire House at 1 pm. I plan on attending and taking some photos, which I will post later today. Everyone please say a prayer for a long happy marriage. Also, please say a prayer for their baby due in May, that it will be healthy and happy. Photo's of the wedding are in my photo gallery.

I am really missing my Florida family. It has been nice and warm down there. I miss having someone to talk with and sharing things with. Today it will be a week since I left and I felt like I left my heart there. I hope to go back soon and see everyone.

Otherwise, not much else is happening up here. Right now it is snowing out making everything look white and pure.

As always, I will remember all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a Very Happy Christmas Season.

No comments: