Popular Posts

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Kiersten!

Happy Birthday Kiersten!

I drove down to Chris and Kim's for Kiersten's Birthday Party on Saturday. She had such a great time and Kim what a party planner! Everyone was helping to get the final things ready when I arrived. It took me 3 hours to get down there, because of all the road construction. I was only 9 miles short of Chris's exit and was going 10 miles per hour.

I helped do what I could to finish things off before all the kids arrived. It was not 15 minutes later that all the kids started to come. Kim had planned many fun games. Making photo frames, dog bone digging and burying bones in the dirt, bean bag toss. Then it was time for Cake! What a cake too! Then she opened presents. She received a lot of nice things too. It was getting toward the end and all the children were getting tired, and that includes mom too. She was up til after 2am finishing up the cake. Kim, I give you all the credit in the world, you did a great job.


Not much else was really happening this weekend. I was so glad to go down and see Chris and his family, and I think that they were glad I came too. I love them all so much and miss seeing them.

I am going to sign off for now. I wish everyone the best in life.

I leave you with is photo of some of the colors. This was taken on my way home from PA. It was taken on I-88 just below Afton.

As always, you all remain in my thoughts and prayers. Stay happy, healthy, and safe. Safe driving to all those who need to travel.

No comments: