Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Amy's getting married!


Looks like another wedding is in the future!

Amy and Jason are going to get married February 16, 2008. They have been talking about it for about a month now and just made the announcement after Diane's wedding. Both Amy and Jason are very happy about it and he is a very good man. I know he will take very good care of her. He is very level headed and she needs some one like that. She is talking about getting married in the River Street Baptist Church. They really have not made any other plans as of yet, but I do expect to hear soon on what they will be doing.


Wal*Mart called me back to apologize for the inconvenience that was caused that night. The publisher had detailed instructions on how the book was to be rolled out. The manager left those instruction high lighted and taped to the counter in electronics along with the bracelets, apparently the workers ignored those instruction and did what they wanted.


I have not really read the book lately, it has been so busy here and at work. I am at chapter 6 right now and intend to read some later tonight.


Alice is doing well, still a little bump under the skin by the eye, but it will take time to go down her DR said. Oh, welcome to my site Alice, I hope you enjoy the information and pictures.


A lot of yard work to do. The grass is growing like weeds since we had so much rain the last few days. I did cut the lower 40 this afternoon after work. Tomorrow is another day to cut. I am just finishing watering Nans flowers. She weeded the beds all day long. A lot of weeds grew since her last weeding.


Tomorrow is Thursday! YEAH!!!! One more day and only for 4 hours on Friday. This month seemed to fly by. Just think, Wednesday is August 1st.


Don't forget the Otsego County Fair begins next week. Roger and Timmy will be running in the Demolition Derby on Thursday, August 2ed.


Well, this is good night everyone. Hope your week has been good, safe, and you all have stayed healthy. Remember, you all are always in my thoughts and my prayers. Stay Safe and Well.

No comments: