Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

Happy 4th to everyone!

I hope everyone is able to have a safe and happy fourth celebration. Unfortunately, it is raining here. I do not think that the festival in the park or the fireworks are going to happen. If they do, I think that the crowd will be small. If it rains tonight, I think Oneonta will move them to Saturday, we will see.

I fed all the birds including the humming birds. Matter of fact, the yellow finches are all trying to eat out of the thistle feeder by the window, there are 5-6 of them trying to feed. They are outside singing, which is very relaxing to listen to. The rain is also relaxing.


I was out yesterday looking at the flowers, they are coming along nicely, the day lilies are opening up, they are so pretty and a vibrant yellow.


I am trying to get starting on my homework for school. I only have 4 lessons left in this class, I can't wait to get it done. I really don't like data processing too much. It is a lot harder than the title says.

I need to get hold of Joseph and see if he can show me how or tell me how to do photo attachments so when you click on a picture it will bring you to an album with other pictures in it.

Again, everyone have a great fourth. Please stay safe and healthy.

You are all on my mind and in my prayers.

This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. This I command you: Love one another. John 15: 12-17

No comments: