Popular Posts

Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy Monday. La Da la di da da

Well now, here it is Monday again and back to work. Yesterday was a sewing day. Nancy's skirt, which I am going to add a zipper to and Diane's Wedding dress.

Sewing is so relaxing for me until it came to the wedding dress, that was a challenge for me. She looked so beautiful in it.

I am looking forward to the wedding on Saturday the 21st. Her and Michael are so in love with each other and they are friends too. It is too bad Kimberly has another wedding she committed to last year, so she will not be at the wedding. Mary is in Texas so she will not be there either. Amy is in the wedding with her boyfriend.

Well, the sun is shining here again. We are all hoping for some rain soon. All the creeks are low as well as many ponds. The grass and plants are crying for rain also.

Nancy's flowers are all coming out so pretty here is a picture of her lily garden out by the stump in between both houses. Are they not pretty?

She is doing such a good job with the gardens. It shows she really has a green thumb.

I have added a new link to Amy's blog on my site. She has altered it enough I feel comfortable adding it so everyone can check it out. Bare with her she is new at it and and I think more changes are in the near future. I keep giving her suggestions on how to make it more appealing to us older people and not just her friends. I reminded her that not all people like the same things she does. For her aunts and uncles to look at the site, she had to clean it up, which she did.

Well, I may have torn a tendon in my leg, so it is off the the Ortho MD tomorrow. I thought I may have gotten a blood clot, it hurt like a sharp needle being slammed in to the calf of my leg. I still went to work and plan on working regardless of the outcome.

Weather shows maybe shower tomorrow in to Wednesday. We will see.

Well, it is time to say goodbye for now.

I wish everyone a very safe and healthy life. Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers.




No comments: